My pond will turn 10 years old soon and during the last 10 years, I have used a total of 3 Tsurumi pump for my koi pond. 2 of the three pumps have since retired from service but third one is still going strong serving my Vortex Filter
I must say that the Tsurumi pump is extremely lasting and as long as you ensure that the pump is submerged all the time, it should last you for 7 or 8 years without any problem, serving you 24 hours a day. The best feature of the Tsurumi is its low power consumption of only 150watt and that ensure low power bill even running two pump at the same time. The original pump installed by my pond contractor was the DAB pump with 375watt rating and I soon replaced that with Tsurumi pump.
Quick facts om Tsurumi pump :-
The most dependable, longest lasting pumps! Designed for 60,000 hours of
continuous operation – that’s almost seven years without ever shutting off!
- High efficiency, air filled motors – operates at lower temperature which
extends motor life.
- Double mechanical seals – protects against water leakage which shorts out
- Constructed of stainless steel and space-resins for superior strength.
- Less Clogging comes from a vortex designed impeller
- Fits in most skimmer boxes
- Built in Thermal Protection
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Google Base gone live.
What is Google Base?
Google Base is a place where you can easily submit all types
of online and offline content that we’ll host and make searchable online. You
can describe any item you post with attributes, which will help people
find it when they search Google Base. In fact, based on the relevance of your
items, they may also be included in the main Google search index and other
Google products like Froogle, Google Base and Google Local.
Quick Facts about Google Base
- Cost: Free
- Item types accepted: All types of online and offline information
- Languages: You can submit your information in many languages; the
Google Base interface, however, including the Help Content, is currently
available only in English, English UK and German.
- Reach: Items you submit to Google Base can be found on Google Base
and, depending on their relevance, may also appear on Google properties like
Google, Froogle and Google Local.
- How it’s different: Google Base enables you to add attributes
that better describe your content so that users can easily find it. The more
popular specific attributes become, the more often we’ll suggest them when
others post the same items. Similarly, items that become more popular will
show up as suggested item types in the Choose an existing item type
drop down menu.
Sign up or login to Google Base at http://www.google.com/base/